"Forgiven" by Thomas Blackshear II; "Here's the Church" by Kathryn Fincher; "In the Garden", Safely Home", and "The Clay" all by anointed artist Ron DiCianni
CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN CRAFTSMEN AND CRAFTSWOMEN!
Painting is only one area of creativity that the LORD is restoring to His church today. God is our Creator Who made us in His image and likeness, so we too, are creative! May nothing stop nor hinder the gifts and callings within each of us as we fulfill Jesus' command to "Go into all the world and preach the Gospel." (Mark 16:15) Here is a very cool link to check out: Art2See: A Second Renaissance

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a former Orthodox rabbi who recently made a public declaration (thru baptism) that Jesus is my Savior. It was the painting of "Forgiven" that convinced me I was Forgiven but it was "Safely home" that convinced me I Needed a Savior.

Cathy Palmer said...

Wonderful!! Miracles happen every day, don't they? May the LORD Jesus Christ continue to guide and provide for you every step of the way... He is faithful!

Anonymous said...

This man is my husband,*together,* he and I are ministers in Canada. Married 17 1/2 years. Yes we can truly be thankful for God's goodness, to watch over His Creation.
Sincerely, Mrs.mashiachtwentyfourseven/Rebbeitzen