Ready or Not

 

INTERESTING COMMENT ON RUMBLE: 
"It wasn't President Trump that endorsed the Covid vaccines. It was a Deep State clone of Trump that endorsed the vaccines. Those that discredit the credibility of clones are not up to date on science. White Hat military didn't believe in clones, until they discovered a clone lab just last December. That clone lab had one Biden clone, two Fauci clones, a Chuck Schumer clone, a Hillary Clinton clone, among others. All those clones were in various stages of development. The real Donald Trump is not yet ready to denounce the clone that impersonated him. He's got to finish removal of the Deep State first and then much will be revealed."

JESUS SAYS
All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:27-30 

READ MATTHEW 11

LISTEN TO MATTHEW 11

No comments: