Woman Who Survived a Nearly Fatal Heart Attack Died for 27 Minutes, Says She Saw Jesus and Heaven
Woman Who Survived a Nearly Fatal Heart Attack Died for 27 Minutes, Says She Saw Jesus and Heaven© Provided by BuzzLoving

Tina Hines suffered a nearly fatal heart attack. She was effectively dead for 27 minutes and claims she saw Jesus during that time.

In February 2018, Hines was getting ready to go hiking. Instead, she suffered a heart attack, and her husband Brian jumped to the rescue. He called the ambulance, but it appeared that Tina’s faith was sealed.

The woman from Phoenix was revived six times and spent almost half an hour effectively dead. That’s when she saw the afterlife.

When she finally woke up, she asked for a pen and paper. Her husband recalls, “She just started making marks, and I couldn’t tell what it was, and I was almost shaking. I was fixed. I just held the book steady because I didn’t want it to drop.

He added, “We figured out that she wrote I-T-S-R-E-A-L. ‘What’s it’s real?’ And I go, ‘The pain? The hospital?’… Eyes are closed. She’s fully vented. She’s moving all this. No, and then my daughter goes, ‘Heaven?’ And she goes – she nods yes.”

Tina spoke about the experience, “I just wanted to share that I saw Jesus face to face, and the unbelievable rest and peacefulness of what I was experiencing was Jesus standing there with his arms open wide, and right behind Jesus standing there was this incredible glow it was the most vibrant and beautiful yellow.”

She confidently claims, “Jesus is real. Heaven is real.”

Tina Hines’s niece, Madie Johnson, said, “Her story is too real not to share and has given me a stronger confidence in a faith that so often goes unseen.”