HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Another year has come and gone
"Thank You, Jesus" is our song
May our hearts be turned to you
Forgive us Lord, wash us new
Fill us with your Holy Spirit
May we obey Your Word as we hear it
We offer up our lives to you
Every morning and evening too
Thank You Jesus for the cross
You paid the price at such great loss
You died for me and everyone
You are my God, my Lord, the Son
By your blood I am forgiven
Filled with joy for you I'm livin'
Risen Savior, we praise Your name
Jesus Christ, always the same!

Love and blessings to all for 2006

Cathy

"In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

WAKE UP NEWS
The tide of anti-Christian propaganda is rising: NBC to Air Series About Dysfunctional Christian Family

No comments: