Remembering Cheryl Dunlap


Cheryl Dunlap
1961-2007

It was December 1, 2007, that Cheryl went missing and it wasn't for several more days before her dismembered body was found.

Gary Michael Hilton was accused, found guilty and is currently on death row in Florida.

I met Cheryl in 2000 at bible school. She was a beautiful person inside and out. Always a kind word and a cheery smile. Such a tragic end to a precious soul... heartbreaking.

On this blog, I posted a lot of info concerning this case and last week Discovery Channel asked if I would be interviewed for their upcoming program on Hilton, so yesterday I met with them in Tallahassee. The show will air in about 6 months.

This is a very sad story but I do look forward to seeing Cheryl in heaven one day.

FIND A GRAVE LINK

No comments: