TESTIMONY TIME!



Yessica posted this on YouTube one year ago.

Thanks for sharing the truth! I have a testimony I want to share being exposed just in the surface to this evil Industry. And actually coming face to face with a demon and receiving deliverance. However I do want to make it clear first, that anyone can be saved even if they think they sold their soul as long as they are alive in this life and they’re not clones or hybrids. But it is really hard for them to make that choice because of the mind control and demon possession. That’s why we need to pray for them nonstop that Our Father can make a way for them and they may see the glorious gospel of grace in Christ Jesus.

So let me tell you my crazy story! I pray and hope it can bless anyone reading. In fact I was demonically possessed after I got myself entangled in the occult eastern mysticism/New Age when I had UFO encounters in the Los Angeles area back in 2010. It happen in a late night shift working in my Security job. I was so mesmerized and like under a trance that I learned to channel these entities “aliens” and was told I was going to meet the right people in Hollywood that will make me rich and famous because I was already hanging out at the VIP parties and upscale clubs where many celebs hang out where there was all kinds of drugs done in front of everyone and nobody care.

A friend of mine at that time was working for the studios and would go out to promote upcoming movies and pass out free giveaways, take videos and pics of the movie promo. He invited me a few times and I enjoyed going so that eventually I took a part time job with him. We were meeting the bouncers and some managers of these clubs. They got to know us and would let us come back on any night and gave us VIP entrance. We were rubbing shoulders with Usher, Dr. Dre, Kardashian’s etc... I used to think I was on top of the world and the opportunity would come to meet that right person because my dream was to be an actress but I always knew how the industry worked. Growing up in Christianity, I had heard about the sexual exploitation and selling of the soul and I was not ready for that. However with my encounters, I was trusting the “entities” to open those doors for me. I was believing in them so strongly that I had completely lost my faith in Jesus Christ.

Channeling these so called aliens had me completely under a spell where I would fight my Christian family and was growing with hate towards the Bible because I was being told those were lies to keep humans under the control of the evil reptilians and of course I was on the right side to fight them...lol So these “entities” were giving messages to write these books, and was evolving to a higher being with all these psychic abilities and energy that was so seducing and addicting. Little did I know I was becoming a witch and being initiated in the demonic occult world.

But things started to get really freaky after I came back from Mardi Gra in NOLA in 2011 where there’s heavy occult practice. So I started to see shadows following me around when no one was there. A few weeks later, I received an email from my Christian relative and they were very concerned for me because I have been avoiding them. That’s when I knew God first spoke to me, in that email, because it said, “Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭1:25‬ ‭
This scripture became alive to me and I started to question what I was practicing. So I started researching everything about UFOs and the ties to the occult and even the Nazis. Day and night I was looking for answers and something inside of me was telling me to stop channeling and doing transcendental meditation which I was introduced to by practicing something I never saw anything wrong with such as YOGA.

I know God was trying to reach out to me and my life became a living nightmare for weeks because I was being hunted by the demonic till the actual sucker showed his face one night. I was awaken from my sleep so I was awake to his ugly face and it told me that I was His and couldn’t leave him. In my dreadful horror I called the name of Jesus and He showed up to rescue my soul. My eyes closed and that demon was gone like a flash and everything got so bright all could see was splendor. I couldn’t see His face but I knew it was Him. I was filled with an overwhelming love and peace but also felt so much shame and guilt over all my sin and specially about an abortion I had when I was really young. But Jesus presence was so overwhelming and He was embracing me. I was crying and sobbing and kept saying, no...I’m not worthy... but Jesus said, “yes you are because I already paid for all your sin.” Then He gave me a vision to chose heaven or this this fallen world. When I said, “I chose you”, that was the most unbelievable experience that I don’t even have words to describe what I felt in His deliverance. Literally I felt the chains breaking away in my soul! Till this day I still experience His overwhelming presence. Such much love and joy is incredible. And I pray for people to experience the same in their lives.

But what’s incredible is how unfaithful we are. Weeks after this happened, I was still going to the clubs and was still doubting. I came to a place to even deny what had happen and that I made it all up some how. Well... the hunting started again ... I was so confused and was really hard to make up my mind on who to believe the aliens that I have seen with my own eyes? or God from the Bible that I've never seen? But maybe I did experience deliverance. So because I continued in my rebellious life style, I started to have the nightmares again.

This time I was literally waking up to sexual encounters with these “beings of love”. In one of the trances I was asked to give myself fully to them and tell them “l love them.” This was to be a really important portal that we were working to open on 11-11-11. Supposedly I was going to ascend to a “goddess” and maybe abducted. This portal was going to open huge for them to manifest to more people and together we would help bring humanity to “evolution of consciousness”.
(Nothing more than a bunch of LIES) I was so pressured and believe me I understand those who are under the same harassment and manipulation of these evil entities, I almost did it but something held me back and I said NOOOO... after that I was crying out to our Father in Heaven again and finally started to read the Bible and I knew God and Jesus were the real thing and all other aliens are demons.

I didn’t know how to read the Bible and I was praying and it is unbelievable how Father does speak to us. Somehow I opened to the book of Ephesians and heard the Holy Spirit, “look up your birthday”.
I couldn’t believe it....I’m from June 12. So I looked up Ephesians chapter 6:12. “We wrestle not against flesh and blood but the spiritual wickedness in the heavenly realms.” I was shocked and I learned that I needed to put my full armor on...that is Jesus Christ our full righteousness. I still don’t have the words to describe how I felt, because I was in tears of joy and gratitude. This happened on Halloween night and I was ready with my full armor on praying against the demonic and I knew that the demons knew I can see them even on the walls....lol It was pretty intense because the Lord did give me the gift of discerning spirits. However I entered in major spiritual warfare. Started to experience more paranormal activity and was literally coming across car accidents back to back, they were even calling my cell phone to harass me with distorted voicemails. I know this sounds crazy but it happened. Even almost a year later they were still trying to intimidate me. It did became overwhelming so I asked Father to take it all away and that I will still be a spiritual warrior but I didn’t want to see them or hear from them. I was sent to special missions which I’m not going to share cause is to long but after 12-21-12. When Satan and his demons had major plans, Father God ruined them all and I saw even more of His power. So now I just shut up and let Father Almighty God take care of things. I do engage in spiritual warfare and have seen people get delivered that were in the occult and in this season I have been blessed with a beautiful family that I fight hard for every day because satan stole a child from me once but now I’m a warrior against Him. So that’s how we fight, serving our Father and praising Him all day long no matter what. Our Father is good and we’re His righteousness in Christ Jesus our precious Savior.

Is been almost 7 years that I walked under the shadow of the Almighty and by no means any evil can touch me by faith in Christ. We must understand this that we belong to Him fully and He bought us with a big price that is His own flesh. So have full assurance if you’re a believer that our salvation is through faith alone, and we’re eternally secure in Him, by trusting 100% in the gospel of grace.

So I pray that you be encouraged in this late hour and rise to share the gospel of peace, that Christ died, was buried and then resurrected for redemption, justification and reconciliation with our Heavenly Father. By His wounds we are healed. Please pray for the lost; don’t curse or condemn them but break those chains in Jesus mighty name. They still can be saved. Pray for the children all around the world who suffer in any way, pray for the unborn and the mothers who suffer the loss. Pray for peace. I hope my testimony can encourage someone out there. Peace and grace to all my brothers and sisters. Rest in Jesus Christ our righteousness. He’s our redemption and is near. 💕

Source: https://youtu.be/NhMcvWpKBpg

No comments: