Fear Ye Not, Stand Still, and See the Salvation of the LORD

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

LISTEN TO BO POINY

 

 


 





BTW... my father was a Grip at Paramount Studio and went to Egypt to work on the movie The Ten Commandments.

Also, in 2020, I learned that my ancestors via my father Gordon Palmer, were John and Elizabeth Tilley Howland and they were passengers on the Mayflower! 

Yes, My earthly father worked on the movie the Ten Commandments but my heavenly Father wrote the Ten Commandments! 

MORNING REMINDER 

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones. Proverbs 3:5-8

No comments: