WARNING: The new video game, "LEFT BEHIND: Eternal Forces" is not only violent with Christians killing people, but it also contains spyware.
Left Behind Games is targeting gamers ages 13-34, and specifically, conservative Evangelical Christian young males, which is why they plan to distribute 1 million sample disks through mega-churches and pastoral networks.
Cutting-edge Israeli technology spyware is inserted directly into Left Behind: Eternal Forces and cannot be blocked nor removed. Then without your knowledge or permission, it tracks you geographically, identifies who you are demographically, monitors your choices and behavior, collates data, and reports back in real-time to... whom? And why?
1. Who's Watching the Boys? (Part 6) by Jonathan Hutson
2. Evangelical apocalyptic schlockfest 'snoops' on gamers
3. The Left Behind Games homepage
1. Depleted uranium: Dirty bombs, dirty missiles, dirty bullets - A death sentence here and abroad
2. Legacy of Treason - Depleted Uranium and the Poisoning of Humanity
3. CADU (Campaign Against Depleted Uranium)