October 28, 2007

Chief of sinners

Paul called himself, "chief of sinners" but in reality we ALL fall into that category.

Our sin separates us from God.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

From 1 Timothy 1
12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home