CANCER INC.

Sunday a friend from high school died from cancer which is very upsetting and sad.

And what is infuriating is the fact that cancer is being used by evil people to make money - lots of it - and not find a cure. They say they are working on a cure but that is a lie. They don't want a cure; they just want the money at the expense of pain, suffering and loss of human life. Tragic!

"There is not one, but many cures for cancer available.   But they are all being systematically suppressed by the ACS, the NCI and the major oncology centres.   They have too much of an interest in the status quo."
 -- Dr Robert Atkins, M.D.

Please read the info at this site: http://www.whale.to/cancer.html

JUNE 20 2011 UPDATE

Today I received an email from a friend asking that I donate to cancer research for their mother who has the disease.

As much as I want to support this family, I can not give money to cancer research which I believe to be a big sham, so I suggested they look into diet change and offered this story (below) of a woman who had cancer but through diet, she healed herself.

I cured myself of Breast cancer

I have read many of the topics on the forum with great interest and thought you may be interested in my story. Just over 3 years ago I was diagnosed with breast cancer (invasive ductal carcinoma) and was advised to have a mastectomy with drugs treatment afterwards. I thought this was too drastic and so did some research on the Internet to find my own cure. I read books by Philip Day, and other alternative books and went to see a nutritionist who set me on the right path by working out a healthy diet regime, and supplements program. On that supplement program was included MSM, B17 (apricot kernels,) essiac, Vitamin C, B12 and B6, Flaxseed oil, EPA (omega 3 fish oils) Vitamin E and A.

3 members of my family have died as a result of their cancer medical treatment. 11 years ago I lost my daughter Emma when she was only 20 following chemo for NHL (non Hodgkin's Lymphoma), 14 years ago, my sister died of breast cancer at the age of 48 (she had a mastectomy and chemo) and my dad died of stomach cancer after he was operated on. I was determined not to go down the same road!

Within 18 months my cancer was in remission and I visit for a check up once a year now. I studied nutrition myself and am now a nutritional therapist. I thoroughly recommend anyone to please consider a nutritional program as the FIRST treatment of choice before going down the medical road. Too many people only turn to alternative therapies once they have had their immune system ruined by chemo and radiotherapy and it then becomes much more difficult to recover under these circumstances.

I have never felt better and other health problems that I used to suffer with, like back pain, eczema, asthma, acid reflux, IBS and migraine headaches have never come back since starting my healthy diet. I eat fruit for breakfast every morning, have cut out ALL dairy (I have soya alternatives) beef (cattle are pumped full of hormones) refined foods, sweet foods like cakes, biscuits and so on, and eat loads of fresh veggies, salads, oily fish, and wholefoods. Vegetable juices were part of the diet at the start 3 times a day, and I drink alcohol only a couple of times a week. (mostly red wine) and 6-7 cups of green tea a day. I also lost 2 stone in weight and feel better than I did in my 30s!

I hope you will read this and feel encouraged that the big "C" CAN be beaten without suffering from horrendous treatments. I have read of a lot of stories like mine and even people with late stage cancer (I was stage 2) can recover if they stick at it long enough!

Sue Insole


Source:  http://www.whale.to/b/breast_cancer.html

JUNE 28 2011 UPDATE

Quote from VERY interesting article:

In reality, a person very rarely dies of cancer. It is always starvation and toxicity. As the malignant tumor grows it gives off waste products which must be eliminated through the colon, liver, kidneys, lungs and skin. These waste products accumulate and gradually overburden the body. Most persons then die of toxemia.

http://www.whale.to/cancer/kelley/Ch5.html

No comments: