More Scientology Madness



Recent Article: Scientology's Cruise Ship as Prison: The Voice Interviews Valeska Paris

Quote of another former member:
"I spent twelve years in Scientology. I progressed to the "secret upper levels" of Scientology which are chiefly involved with the exorcism of demons. I didn't realize when I got into Scientology that I would be involved in demonic and satanic practices when I got onto these upper levels. Nor was it told to me that L. Ron Hubbard, the founder of Scientology, was a practicing Satanist, and that this was his religion, and the "religion" behind Scientology. The facts are carefully concealed from the beginning Scientologist."  Hollywood, Satanism, Scientology and Suicide

More:
http://www.whale.to/b/scientology.html

VIDEOS















No comments: