Tips to Good Health



TIPS TO GOOD HEALTH

Build up your immune system, don’t take drugs, eat right, exercise, sleep, have a good attitude, trust in the LORD will all your heart, put your faith in the Jesus Christ, read the Scriptures and believe the promises of God...

2 Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Psalm 30:2 “O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.”

Psalm 107:20 “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.”

Isaiah 53:5 “But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.”

Jeremiah 17:14 “Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.”

Matthew 8:7 “And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.”

Matthew 14:14 “And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.”

James 5:16 “Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”

1 Peter 2:24 “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”

 


No comments: