Opinion of My Friend

Today I asked a good friend his thoughts on a few current events and here's what he texted me:

IMHO there is no war in Ukraine. Its seemingly a virtual war held in remote areas of the country. Very similar to the "Wag the Dog" scenario. My take is that the mega-trillion dollar weapons and military industrial complex were in need of an excuse for more REVENUE and the old fashion "ground war" scenario is getting more and more difficult to "fabricate". I spoke to a Ukrainian guy here in NYC and he told me when you're in Ukraine you wouldn't know there was a war going on if you don't watch TV. As far as a war in the middle east I am unaware there is one but I wouldn't be surprised if there's another "fabricated" virtual war presented in the media again. There's certainly enough huge corporate entities that stand to profit tremendously from a virtual or actual war. If they profit from a "virtual" war and the ignorant public "believes" it then its probably a lot easier than an actual war which can get messy and actual people are there to witness the goings on and you need a lot of willing participants whom are also willing not to tell stories of what they saw/did.


As far as an "economic meltdown" or something of that sort I DO believe that's been coming down the pike AGAIN and AS USUAL especially after the repercussions of the convid scam. The scam destroyed small businesses which weren't in such great shape as it was and they continue to decline leaving only large corporations which are in cahoots with or ARE the scam coordinators. How the economic problems precisely play out is hard to predict (I used to try but there are too many variables to accurately say how exactly it will play out) I am definitely seeing that its becoming more and more difficult to use "cash" in any regard and the "cashless" system is coming fast. Digital Slavery is a clear reality and I can't see how anything good can come of central bankers controlling and tracking every penny spent. That welcomes an even more powerful control grid with penalties for "bad behavior" and who knows what more draconian evil comes with that. Probably even more evil than I can imagine. I've read dozens of articles about the New York Office building market in a calamitous state of affairs especially since the Convid scam got everyone working from home. So I have no doubt Celente is right about that but that's kind of obvious. I also see loads of articles talking about the slowdown of the "tech sector" which puts even more pressure on the office market and subsequently the residential market as well. All the big tech/data companies are announcing broad "layoffs" (Apple, Google, Facebook, etc.) The articles I read say now office property landlords are looking to Pharma to lease the abundance of unleased and vacated office property. Drug dealing is still as lucrative as ever so it seems. Drugging and poisoning the population which is still convinced that their drugs "cure" disease when they are the CAUSE of disease is still a sure way to crush the slaves even further. As you can see the Rockefeller Crime Syndicate fires and ALL CYLINDERS 24/7/365 with no let up.
 

 

No comments: