God hath not given us a spirit of fear

This is one of the many scriptures that brings me great hope and freedom: God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Fear can totally disable a person so whenever I feel overcome by it, I remember this verse and the peace of God through Jesus Christ floods my soul.

The Bible has given me so much encouragement over the years and I hope you are blessed by it as well.


From 2 Timothy 1:

7For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

8Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

10But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel




1 Timothy 6


1 Timothy 5

No comments: