Is Knight of Malta Rick Joyner leading Christians astray?

October 31, 2008 UPDATE
Thanks for the link! From comment below:
Posted by Moon Manning from site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/watchman-seers-usa/

January 2008 photo of Rick Joyner (r) with Jorge Parrot in Knights of Malta regalia.
Source





Here's another photo I found here - why is Jorge holding a gun??
"With the Kcucs.org medical team, led by Dr. Rob Kessinger, right, in Guatemala."



ORIGINAL POST

Several years ago when I began swimming in the charismatic 'Christian' cesspool, like many around me, I was intrigued with Rick Joyner and his 'prophetic' teachings.

Then as God began to open my eyes, one of the things that help to wake me was reading on his own Morningstar website, that Rick Joyner had become a Knight of Malta (Why did I join the Knights of Malta? by Rick Joyner) and he totally praised the Roman Catholic pope as a "man of God" who had then recently died (see "A True Saint" by Rick Joyner).

Surprised by this information along with other disturbing revelations about a 9/11 cover-up, I contacted my church leaders because we had connections with Morningstar. However again I was shocked when they said in so many words that it wasn't a big deal and don't worry about it. They may as well have said, "Go back to sleep, Cathy". The school president's advice to me? Listen to Rush Limbaugh for the real news.

So within a few short weeks, I pulled out of that organization, gave most all my belongs to my German friends, left Berlin where I had lived for 3 years as a missionary, and returned to the USA.

That was 2005 and since then, the Lord Jesus Christ has graciously been setting me free and restoring my soul through much prayer, many tears, reading the King James Bible and researching for the truth.

In the process, I have lost many friends who didn't want to hear what I had to say but either rebuked me or cut off all contact. My desire was and is to simply know the truth even if it hurt. Repeatedly I asked them to look into these things and show me where I was wrong. No one did. Now I believe, no one could.

I believe Rick Joyner is one of many deceptive pied pipers who the enemy has sprinkled throughout the Christian community to lead folks astray as the New World Order takes shape right before our eyes.

'Let no man deceive you' and 'Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves', Jesus warns us.

Paul writes to Timothy, 'But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.'

We must not be deceived by false apostles and deceitful workers who transform themselves into apostles of Christ. The scriptures tell us that Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light and it should not be a surprise to us if his followers are also transformed as ministers of righteousness.

As we put our complete trust in the Lord Jesus Christ, He give us the Holy Spirit Who empowers us to obey His Word in all things.

Don't be led astray by a pied piper.



More:
St. Matthew's Legacy & the Knights of Malta

Joint Prophecies of Rick Joyner & Rabbi Cohen at Messiah'99

14 comments:

moon_manning said...

Rick Joyner in Knights of Malta regalia.

http://picasaweb.google.com/OfficeCMM/ParrottFamilyAndFriends#5161992670393865122

Posted by Moon Manning from site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/watchman-seers-usa/

Anonymous said...

Hi, very good post! We have to pray that the Lord protect us from such lies and from people who choose to keep their eyes closed to the truth. It seems that most of the church's today are asleep!

Cathy Palmer said...

Indeed!!

Thanks for stopping by Debylin.

May the Truth be revealed, may the lies be exposed, may the deceived wakeup, may the sinner repent, may the lost get saved and may the Lord Jesus Christ be glorified I pray!

blessings,
Cathy

Andrea Ward said...

i am so glad to have come across your page. i have a friend who is into a group much influenced by Rick Joyner.

do you have any links to video documentary videos or other documentary info on the knights of malta... and anything you might have on the Kansas City Fellowship that Joyner has worked with?

Cathy Palmer said...

Nothing specific... the Lord Jesus Christ will lead you as you put God's Word first.

I'm sure the Holy Spirit is convicting your friend of her sin. May she repent quickly I pray.

blessings,
Cathy

Marty Clayton Banfield said...

Thanks for posting all of this information Cathy, and for speaking the TRUTH!

Anonymous said...

I read and saw something not quite right about his bio and wondered then I ran across your blog. Thank you for confirming my doubts. It's funny but you almost quoted exactly what my sister-in-law says - you cannot know those that will lead you astray (wolf in sheeps clothing) unless you read his word - and stay in it daily. Again, I thank you for your frankness and your diligence.

Cathy Palmer said...

Thank you for the encouraging note.

Happy New Year!

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."
1 John 4:1

Anonymous said...

There are videos on YouTube. "Rick Joyner Promotes His Order." "The Order of Malta Catholic News Agency" says The Order of St. John of Jerusalem (aka Sovereign Military Order of Malta (SMOM)- Knights of Malta)) is among the oldest of Catholic orders founded about 1048.

Rick Joyner has an offshoot of his Morningstar Ministries called The Oak Initiative. On the OI site under "About Us" "Board Members" - the 6th member listed is
Nicholas F. Papanicolaou. If you do a search for him & check his bio he is listed as the worldwide leader of the Knights of Malta.

In His service
Betty

Cathy Palmer said...

Thanks Betty for the info!! Added the vid above.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy: I want to thank you so much for putting up the material you have. I've been sharing some info with friends & will send your URL so they can see more info.

Again, TY & bless you as you do the Lord's work so that more of God's children can come to GOD's truth & light.

In His service, Betty

Anonymous said...

thanks for speaking the truth. many sheeple will not hear of it.

Cathy Palmer said...

You are welcome.

I speak out because I was once a deceived follower of this wolf (as well as other wolves) until the Lord Jesus Christ opened my eyes after praying, "Lord, please expose any lies I'm believing, reveal the truth and heal my heart".

It was in 2005 that answered this prayer which I continue to pray!

Cathy Palmer said...

Just got permission to post the following email received in 2014:

hi Cathy-
i used to work at morningstar for Rick Joyner & what i read on your blog seems correct.
keep writing the truth & yes countless sheeple will be led into confusion by this man & his cronies. when people leave from there,such as myself, they are promptly cursed & essentially left for dead. doesnt seem Like love to me...
i used to pray people would open their eyes to this deception- that was about 15 years ago when i left. now i focus my prayers in other ways, bc manytimes you cant reason with sheeple- they just follow who tickles their ears the most.

just wanted to let you know i read your article & was pleased. for some reason i decided to google "rick joyner illuminati" today...ha!

blessings on the journey