Alex Jones



The main problem I have with Alex Jones is his continued rant and rage without a solution apart from violence.

Yes, Jones does give us a lot of information but is it leading us to the Truth?

While living in Germany when I first began to 'wake up', I listened to him a lot and even called his radio show on occasion because I too was outraged by what I was discovering.

However, if Alex Jones is a Christian, why all the fear mongering? Truly, if he knew the scriptures, Jones would see that faith in the Prince of peace and obedience to the Word of God is the ONLY answer. I quite frankly doubt that he is a true Christian as his 'fruit' (fruit of the spirit or work of the flesh?) is questionable in my opinion.

Anyway, I agree with Eric Jon Phelps who says that Jones is an agent provocateur and most likely a double agent. Time will tell... and until then, I no longer listen to Jones nor watch his videos which at one time I promoted.

Btw, I am discovering that the 9/11 Truth movement and other well meaning groups are completely infiltrated with disinfo agents to mislead folks AWAY from the truth.

In the Gospel of John, Pilate saith to Jesus, "What is truth?" Earlier in John, Jesus said, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" and "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

So if you want Truth, turn to the Lord Jesus Christ.

May the Truth be revealed, may the lies be exposed, may the deceived wakeup, may the sinner repent and may souls be saved I pray in Jesus name!

No comments: