What's in a Name?


Funny thing... all through school and in personal life there ALWAYS seemed to be another Cathy in my life... in elementary school there was Cathy Shalda, so she was Cathy S and I was Cathy P or sometimes I was Cathy J. or Cathy Jean. Then in jr high and high school when I hung out with yet ANOTHER Cathy, I was CP or Palmer or Palmtree or CJP or ??... lol!

Oh well, all terms of endearment I'm sure. Today, I'm blessed to be called a child of God, an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb, more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus and so much more (click) - HALLELUJAH!

If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Saviour, may you have a blessed and refreshed day knowing that you are His!

And if not, why not? May today be your day of salvation!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

No comments: