The Captain

Last year, my daughter who lives on the Gulf of Mexico and loves to fish, passed the test to receive her captain's license. Her goal is to one day have a charter fishing boat service.


Red Fish @ Panama City Beach pier/Sept '09

And the Captain of my ship is the Lord Jesus Christ. I trust Him to safely deliever me to the right destination, so I choose to stay on board, following His orders and not jump ship nor join a mutiny when a storm or temptation comes along.


"The Storm on the Sea of Galilee" by Van rijn Rembrandt 1633

My desire is to be in His will, pleasing Him and seeing others come to know Him, finding freedom and forgiveness.


Artist unknown

May you also get on board and enjoy the journey with Him!

And he (Jesus) saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
Matthew 4:19

No comments: