DON'T LET PRIDE OR THE FEAR MAN STOP YOU FROM KNOWING THE TRUTH

Jesus Christ said, "I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one cometh to the Father except by me" and also "Ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free."

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth on Him will not persish but have eternal life.

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Don't wait... NOW is the day of salvation.

Dear heavenly Father, please forgive me of my sin. I believe that Your Son, Jesus, shed His blood and died on the cross for me. I believe that Jesus rose from the dead after 3 days. I believe Jesus is alive today and coming back again. Please come into my heart, Lord Jesus. Be the Lord of my life and save my soul from hell and fill me with Your Holy Spirit I pray. Thank You, Father - amen!

No comments: