WHY I WON'T BE GOING TO THE CALL NASHVILLE 07.07.07
and why I strongly suggest you not go either!

I went to the first CALL which met in DC in 2000 along with about 1000 other fellow students from the ministry school at Brownsville in Florida. Over the years I've participated in several CALL events here in the USA and in Europe. Further, my involvement included Mike Bickle's Kansas City IHOP (International House of Prayer); Rick Joyner's church in Charlotte (where FIRE/Michael Brown's school of ministry is now located after leaving Pensacola); Joel's army mtgs in Europe; etc etc etc.

In 2005, the Lord began to wake me up to the deception/delusion I was under. It began after living 3 yrs in Berlin, Germany, as a missionary and within a few weeks, I relocated back to the USA, somewhat in shock over the things I was discovering.

I pulled away from everything EXCEPT what I knew for certain: JESUS CHRIST, LORD, SAVIOR, SON OF GOD WHO DIED ON THE CROSS FOR MY SIN, ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY AND IS COMING BACK AGAIN ONE DAY.

I discarded all my modern "bibles" and returned to the King James Version.

But the hardest part was when I tried to communicate my concerns to my family, friends and ministry leaders. They either rebuked me, tried to argue with me, or they ignored me and I lost many relationships.

What were my concerns back then (and now)?

1. If a Christian, why did Pres Bush not renounce Skull and Bones?

2. At the pope's funeral, why did Bush and his entourage go and kneel before this dead man who was not a Christian?

3. Why did several "Christian" leaders praise the pope like Billy Graham, Rick Joyner, & Pat Robertson to name a few? Jack Van Impe was even selling videos on tv glorifying the pope!

4. Why wasn't there outrage in the Christian community when Rick Joyner became a Knight of Malta, a secret demonic Freemason organization that has ties to the catholic church?

5. What about 911? The evidence of a cover-up/inside job was and is overwhelming. Why wouldn't anyone, esp my ministry leaders, dialog with me about this nor about any of the above concerns? I asked them to show me proof that what I was seeing/reading was not true but no one did (nor could they I now believe).

As one might imagine, it was a painful time. My ONLY source of comfort was and is the Lord Jesus Christ, the God of all comfort Who has faithfully met my every need and brought healing to my heart.

I don't want to be deceived nor do I want to deceive others, thus my desire to know the truth. Of course, Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, so He is my main focus.

My prayer is that the Truth be revealed, the lies be exposed, the church wake up, and souls be saved before it is too late.

This passage from Matthew 7:13-23 are the words of Jesus and puts the fear of God in me:

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

WARNING: God shall send a strong delusion that they should believe a lie that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness! (2 Thessalonians 2:7-12)


MORE:
The Elijah Revolution Part 1 Joel's Army Coming of Age

Marks of the Beast: Tattoos and Brands

The New World Order, Rick Joyner, the Knights of Malta & Freemasonry


Jesus Revolution was masterminded by the CIA

2 comments:

Joel Spencer said...

After reading your blog, I really don't understand why you didn't attend The Call. You commented on President Bush and throwing out your "modern Bibles" but I don't see the connection. Explain?

Cathy Palmer said...

Hi Joel,
I'm sorry I didn't give more specifics in the original post, so here are a few:

Mike Bickel, a leader with The Call Nashville, had said that the most inspiring light in all of Christianity came from the Roman Catholic mystics during the dark ages and he strongly endorses the questionable act of contemplative prayer. To me this is a red flag.(http://hungryheartsministries.com/id419.html)

Rick Joyner, on the Advisory Board of The Call Nashville, at his website proudly announces that he became a Knight of Malta which is a religious order connected to Roman Catholicism. Another red flag. (http://www.morningstarministries.org/questions/index.htm#top)

History reveals that the Masonic exploitation of the religious masses through "patriot prophecy writers" led them to believe they would "fulfill prophecy" by supporting "The Revolution". The leaders of The Call movement are speaking forth all kinds of prophecies (from God? maybe or maybe not) and they are raising up Jesus revolutionaries (mostly young). My concern of the motive behind all this. It is an historical phenomenon that revolutionaries with secular agendas have, through psychological manipulation, succeeded in transforming the Church into an instrument of revolution. I know Christians who are armed and dangerous, ready to defend their family. Did Jesus tell us to arm ourselves? What did He teach? Take up your cross - not take up your weapon - and lay down your life - not defend it.

There is more, but I hope this help for now.

Thanks for stopping by, Joel. May the Lord bless you, keep you, make His face shine upon you, be gracious to you, and give you peace I pray in Jesus name!

Cathy