September 11, 2001
I LOVE JESUS BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO BUILDING 7?
Apparently, some of my Christian friends are concerned about me because I am asking questions about 9/11 and my government. Please rest assured, everyone, that as long as I have breath, Jesus Christ - the Son of God, my Savior who died, rose, and lives today - is my main focus and my life.

That being said, I do realize this information is very disturbing. My purpose is to motivate people to check it out for themselves. All I ask is that you research it yourself. If what I wrote is error, PLEASE point out the specifics to me. I am totally open to correction and want to think, speak, and live the truth. I LOVE AMERICA and because I voted for President Bush both times as well as his father, I am very disturbed by what I am discovering, IF TRUE. I am only seeking the truth which begins with Jesus Who is the Truth! So as an American citizen, if there is anything going on inside our government that is illegal or evil, I want to know about it. Don't you?

Here is one example of a possible cover-up regarding Sept 11, 2001. Bulding 7 was not hit by any plane nor damaged by falling debris but only had a few small fires inside. However, several hours after the twin towers collapsed, Building 7, a 47 floor steel frame structure, totally collapsed just like the twin towers. Why? If you watch the video, it looks like a controlled demolition. This just brings up more questions as steel buildings have never before collapsed from fire. If you simply do a search in Google and type in something like, "building 7 collapse", you can read more about this from many sources. Here is one link I happened to find just now: http://911review.org/Wiki/Building7Collapse.shtml which has photos, video clips, and includes the following:
At 5:22 p.m. on September 11th 2001, the 47 story building number 7 of the World Trade Center Plaza came down in slightly over 8 seconds. The building had not been hit by any plane, nor sustained any significant damage from the "collapse" of the Twin Towers seven hours earlier, nor was there any major fire in the building at the time. The video clearly show that it was brought down as result of a synchronized demolition.
Here is another link: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fema_report.html
I like to ask questions! What really happened? Please email me or comment below.

And in the meantime, I continue to serve Jesus, pray for the lost, pray for the church, and pray for our leaders. May God bless you and may God bless America! JESUS IS ALIVE AND HE IS COMING BACK SOON - HALLELUJAH!

DEUTSCH
11.September 2001
ICH LIEBE JESUS, ABER WAS GESCHAH MIT GEBÄUDE 7?
Scheinbar machen sich ein paar meiner christlichen Freunde Sorgen um mich, weil ich Fragen über den 11.9. und meine Regierung stelle. Bitte seid alle gewiss, daß so lange ich Atem habe, Jesus Christus - der Sohn Gottes, mein Erretter, der starb, auferstand und heute lebt - mein Hauptfokus ist und mein Leben.

Nachdem das nun gesagt ist, ich weiß, daß diese Informationen sehr beunruhigend sind. Meine Absicht ist es, Leute zu motivieren, es selbst zu prüfen. Alles, worum ich euch bitte ist, daß ihr es selbst untersucht. Wenn, was ich schrieb falsch ist, BITTE weist mich auf die Details hin. Ich bin total offen für Korrektur und möchte die Wahrheit denken, sprechen und leben. ICH LIEBE AMERIKA und weil ich beide Male für Präsident Bush gestimmt habe, genauso wie für seinen Vater, bin ich sehr beunruhigt über das, was ich herausfinde, WENN ES WAHR IST. Ich suche nur die Wahrheit, die mit Jesus anfängt, Der die Wahrheit ist! Deshalb möchte ich, als amerikanische Bürgerin, wissen, wenn in unserer Regierung irgendetwas illegales oder böses vorgeht. Du nicht?

Hier ist ein Beispiel einer möglichen Verschleierung, den 11.September 2001 betreffend. Gebäude 7 wurde von keinem Flugzeug getroffen und auch nicht von fallendem Schutt beschädigt, sondern hatte nur ein paar kleine Feuer im Inneren. Aber einige Stunden nachdem die Zwillingstürme zusammenstürzten, stürzte Gebäude 7, ein 47-stöckiges Gebäude mit stählerner Rahmenkonstruktion, genauso wie die Zwillingstürme komplett ein. Warum? Wenn du dir das Video ansiehst, sieht es wie eine kontrollierte Zerstörung aus. Das bringt nur noch mehr Fragen auf, weil Stahlgebäude noch nie durch Feuer zusammengebrochen sind. Wenn du einfach eine Suche auf Google machst und etwas wie "Geäude 7 Zusammenbruch" eingibst, kannst du aus vielen Quellen mehr darüber lesen. Hier ist ein Link, den ich gerade gefunden habe: http://911review.org/Wiki/Building7Collapse.shtml auf dem Photos, Video-Clips und das folgende sind:
Um 17:22 Uhr am 11.September 2001, brach das 47-stöckige Gebäude Nummer 7 des World Trade Center Plazas in etwas mehr als 8 Sekunden zusammen. Das Gebäude war weder von einem Flugzeug getroffen worden, noch erlitt es bedeutende Schäden von dem "Zusammenbruch" der Zwillingstürme 7 Stunden vorher, noch war da ein größeres Feuer zu der Zeit in dem Gebäude. Das Video zeigt klar, daß es durch eine abgestimmte Zerstörung zum Zusammenfall gebracht wurde.
Hier ist ein anderer Link: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fema_report.htmlIch mag es, Fragen zu stellen! Was ist wirklich passiert? Bitte e-mailt mir oder kommentiert unten.

Und in der Zwischenzeit fahre ich fort damit, Jesus zu dienen, für die Verlorenen, die Gemeinde und unsere Oberhäupter zu beten. Möge Gott dich segnen und möge Gott Amerika segnen! JESUS LEBT UND ER KOMMT BALD WIEDER - HALLELUJA!

4 comments:

Bianka said...

Hey fellow laborer in the Gospel! :)

I have been reading your posts and to be honest, they came like a surprise to me. Your perspective on the US and President Bush is totally opposite now from what it was when I visited you last year. Remember how we were wondering how the Europeans, yes, my fellow Germans, could be so anti-American and were trying to explain to several of them that their opinion was influenced by the media in a wrong way as we were witnessing to people on the streets? I know, I know, I am mixing spiritual matters and political matters right now.

It's true that I am not the smartest when it comes to politics. I like when Steve said in a previous comment that we should question things. However, I just cannot become friends with the thought that President Bush would allow thousands of people to die and give his approval of it for some personal or other agenda. I just cannot believe that. America has fallen short in quite a few areas, just like Germany and so many other countries, but I choose to err on the side of believing the best than to side with others who are trying to accuse and think evil.

Fact is, God is in control. He knows what happened. If there was unrighteousness involved it will come to the light. God will see to it! Just make sure you are not getting into that anti-American spirit that is so rampant here in Germany.

Bless you! Hope to see you in October, Cathy! Keep on preaching the good news. God has been using you so much and only eternity will tell the impact you had during your time here in Germany!!

Cathy Palmer said...

AMEN, BIANKA! God is in control and I am sooooo glad!

Thanks for your honest thoughts on all this. It is all very disturbing and this is why I am praying for the Lord to expose any lies and reveal the truth.

I love the USA, I voted for Bush, and I pray for him. It does bother me that as a Christian he doesn't renounce the secret society, Skull and Bones, which he joined while at Yale - he says he is a Christian but some of his actions, like dividing Israel, make me wonder.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy,
when I read your comment, something started moving in me which I couldn`t figure out. It was moving in me very often the last days, when I read words like: "It is all very DISTURBING".

I think I got it now. Please think about the following scriptures (and let me know what you think about it, if you like to):
Psalm 42:5,11; 43:5: "Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Saviour and my God."
Isaiah 32:18: "My people will live in peaceful dwelling-places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest."
And a scripture that came up again and again:
Philippians 4:8: "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things."

Lots of love,
Dorothea

Cathy Palmer said...

Thank you for these WONDERFUL reminders of the peace we have through the Prince of Peace, Jesus!

I will miss you when I move back to the USA, Dorothea, so PLEASE stay in touch with me via email, my friend.