False Healing Revival in Lakeland, Florida


"Todd Bentley actually has deep roots in the Prophetic movement, and he is one of the very few ministers that I have ever felt I had to publicly warn people about by name. -His ministry is that bad. False 'angel' encounters of the weirdest kind, gold dust, guided visualizations of the 'Third Heaven' that are straight out of the New Age, etc. And yet there is a 'power' with it that makes it all the more dangerous." Andrew Strom

______

This morning, I received this in an email from a friend sent by Andrew Strom's ministry. Please note I do not agree with all of Strom's beliefs but he is right on to raise a red flag about Todd Bentley:


WARNING About VIDEOS
-by Josef Urban.

I just want to share a warning with you all about watching the videos of this thing on the internet and of watching the videos of those things related to it. Also of listening to the worship music. Even of videos and music and such from people associated with this that are of the same spirit.

I know a brother who was having serious spiritual attacks the day after he watched a video of the revival and spoke against this, and they persisted, until he prayed and broke the demonic curses and they left instantly.

Also, last night a dark presence came upon my house after watching a video. As soon as we prayed, it went away. And then I knew there was truly something there.

A brother here also had the same thing happen to him last night after watching these videos. He said a dark presence and a wicked spirit entered his house and he and his wife both discerned it and commanded it out and it left and that he too has been warned not to watch these things any more.

There is something really powerful at work here and it's something that the Word of Faith preachers haven't even fully tapped into.

Saints, be careful of these videos. I have personally had my severe warning from the Lord not to watch them anymore, and these other two brothers have also. There is more than just words in conflict here, this is a conflict of spirits. So be warned, and be covered with the blood of Jesus! If you must watch them for the purpose of discernment, and for speaking against it specifically as is profitable for the souls of men, then be covering yourself in prayer for protection as you do, and when you're done, break all curses over you and command any evil spirit to depart from your midst!

For those of you who have been watching it, and have embraced it and are accepting everything that comes from this move and from Todd Bentley, I believe you are potentially in serious trouble and you really need to seek the Lord to open your eyes and renounce everything that is not directly from the Spirit of God.

Matt replies:
Just chiming in to say I agree with you wholeheartedly. I've only watched ~6 minutes of one video and had to turn it off. I felt the Holy Spirit warn me not to ever watch again, His words to me were "don't allow this into your home." After some prayer I know this is truly a Word from the Lord.

--- end ---

More from Andrew Strom:

A FALSE HEALING REVIVAL?? - LAKELAND, FLORIDA

by Andrew Strom

source

Three Articles from April & May 2008 by Andrew Strom,
who spent 11 years in the same Prophetic movement that Todd Bentley
comes from. - i.e. Warnings from an Insider.

Article - "A FALSE HEALING REVIVAL?? -Florida"

Many of you will have already heard about the "Healing Revival" that has purportedly broken out in Lakeland, Florida. Today Charisma Magazine put out a piece on it entitled 'A Holy Ghost Outbreak in Florida' - "...Charismatics are flocking to the sleepy town of Lakeland, Fla. to attend evangelist Todd Bentley?s unconventional revival services." Is Charisma preparing to hype this one to the skies like they did with Toronto and Rodney Howard- Browne? It seems perhaps they are.

But why am I opposed to this 'Healing Revival' so soon after it has been announced? -It is because I already know Todd Bentley's ministry all too well, and this whole thing centers around him.

Todd Bentley actually has deep roots in the Prophetic movement, and he is one of the very few ministers that I have ever felt I had to publicly warn people about by name. -His ministry is that bad. False "angel" encounters of the weirdest kind, gold dust, guided visualizations of the "Third Heaven" that are straight out of the New Age, etc. And yet there is a "power" with it that makes it all the more dangerous.

Here is how Charisma describes his Florida meetings- "His methods are far from polished. When he prayed for people in Lakeland, he usually began by laying his hand on their heads and then yelling, "Bam!" Often the people fell backward to the floor. After one elderly woman fell, Bentley told the audience: "She doesn?t know why she fell down." The woman then laughed and said to him in the microphone: "Because you pushed me!" He prayed for her three more times that night, and she said she could hear better...
During the past three weeks people have testified of being healed from heart conditions, skin rashes and back problems, and many said scars disappeared...
Many charismatics are wondering if the protracted meetings will become a phenomenon similar to what happened in Rodney Howard-Browne's meetings in Lakeland in 1993, at the Toronto Airport Vineyard Church in Canada in 1994 and at Brownsville Assembly of God in Pensacola in 1995..." [END QUOTE]

Sadly, the Charismatic movement is in such a sick state today that it would not surprise me at all if this happens. (-I say this as a strong Spirit-filled, tongues-speaking believer myself. I am by no means opposed to genuine miracles). Have we completely forgotten the warnings of "Lying signs and wonders" in the Last Days?

Below is a testimony by Lynn Clark who is a Moderator at our website 'RevivalSchool.com'. This is what she wrote about her involvement with Todd Bentley's ministry:

"I decided to check out Patricia King and Todd Bentley and, ignorant of their 'third heaven' guided visualizations, attended a five day conference of Patricia King and then two of Todd Bentley's conferences and began to imagine third heaven visitations - guided visualization - still not realizing that these are actually spirits of darkness - the New Age calls them spirit guides - demons is what they are. And so I bought Todd Bentley's teaching on third heaven visitations and brought it home to listen to.

"I was in my living room laying on the floor listening to the teaching on how to visualize the third heaven and what to say and was getting caught up into his teaching and all of a sudden I began to shake uncontrollably and jerk and groan, and no sooner had this taken place I became frozen stiff - I could not move any part of my body and I knew this was a demon trying to take hold of me, and so with all the effort I could muster I cried out, "God save me - Jesus help me" - and as soon as I cried out to the Lord my body went limp. God spared me that night and I will be forever grateful.

"I spent much of the night in tears asking God to forgive me - and renouncing all the hands layed on me and all the awful deception I had opened myself up to..." [END QUOTE]

ANDREW AGAIN: I myself have heard the tapes of Todd Bentley's "Third Heaven Visualization" teachings, and I want to tell you - they are straight out of the New Age handbook. -Terrible stuff. And yet so widely accepted by thousands of Christians today.

Do these kinds of practices (above) produce a genuine 'Healing Revival'? -These are the kinds of questions that we need to be asking Charisma Magazine. I leave it for you to decide.
________________________________


"ANGELS" & the FLORIDA HEALING REVIVAL


I continue to get emails about my last article - "A FALSE HEALING REVIVAL?" Some people strongly agree, while others are totally outraged that I would question the healings or other manifestations that are occurring.

Personally I am deeply saddened that I even have to put out these warnings. I get no pleasure out of it. In fact I hate having to talk about this stuff. But what happens if something is seriously amiss and yet no warnings are given? Is it right to be silent in such a case? What about the precious sheep? Shouldn't they be warned?

What a lot of people may not realize is that the leader of the revival Todd Bentley has a long history in the "Laughing/ Drunkenness" movement - but also is a leading proponent of strange "Angel" encounters (and I do mean 'strange'). Todd has openly promoted these encounters for years - in fact he is well-known for leading others into contact with these 'angels' too. This has been a big part of his ministry for a very long time. And it is really no different now.

Here are a couple of extracts from Todd's 2003 article 'Angelic Hosts':

"So when I need a financial breakthrough I don't just pray and ask God for my financial breakthrough. I go into intercession and become a partner with the angels by petitioning the Father for the angels that are assigned to getting me money: "Father, give me the angels in heaven right now that are assigned to get me money and wealth. And let those angels be released on my behalf. Let them go into the four corners of the earth and gather me money."

Todd continues...
"EMMA, ANGEL Of The PROPHETIC
Now let me talk about an angelic experience with Emma. Twice Bob Jones asked me about this angel that was in Kansas City in 1980: "Todd, have you ever seen the angel by the name of Emma?" He asked me as if he expected that this angel was appearing to me. Surprised, I said, "Bob, who is Emma?" He told me that Emma was the angel that helped birth and start the whole prophetic movement in Kansas City in the 1980s. She was a mothering-type angel that helped nurture the prophetic as it broke out. Within a few weeks of Bob asking me about Emma, I was in a service in Beulah, North Dakota.
"In the middle of the service I was in conversation with Ivan and another person when in walks Emma. As I stared at the angel with open eyes, the Lord said, "Here's Emma." I'm not kidding. She floated a couple of inches off the floor. It was almost like Kathryn Khulman in those old videos when she wore a white dress and looked like she was gliding across the platform. Emma appeared beautiful and young - about 22 years old - but she was old at the same time. She seemed to carry the wisdom, virtue and grace of Proverbs 31 on her life. She glided into the room, emitting brilliant light and colors. Emma carried these bags and began pulling gold out of them. Then, as she walked up and down the aisles of the church, she began putting gold dust on people... Within three weeks of that visitation, the church had given me the biggest offering I had ever received to that point in my ministry. Thousands of dollars! Thousands!... During this visitation the pastor's wife (it was an AOG church) got totally whacked by the Holy Ghost - she began running around barking like a dog or squawking like a chicken as a powerful prophetic spirit came on her. Also, as this prophetic anointing came on her, she started getting phone numbers of complete strangers and calling them up on the telephone and prophesying over them... Then angels started showing up in the church." [END QUOTE]

More recently, Todd stated that in one of his "Third Heaven" trips he literally visited the small cabin where the apostle Paul lives in Heaven. Paul told him that he wrote the book of Hebrews with the personal help of Abraham the Patriarch: ?The authorship isn?t clear because it was Abraham and I; Abraham shared the content with me.? Todd's 'Third Heaven' tales are full of such astonishing claims - and of course, more angels. (See 'A Face To Face Encounter - Part 2 of 2' - By Todd Bentley).

Lest anyone think that Todd may have changed his ways in recent times, you should know that he is constantly mentioning his 'angels' in the current Florida meetings also. For instance, watch from about the 6-minute mark of the following video clip-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9mSCHJfnGE

In this video, Todd speaks of the angel that is going to "visit the children" and then he begins more and more to jerk and laugh uncontrollably. He prays that a 'drunken glory' will move across the whole place - and you can see it happen in the audience.

This is all the same kind of stuff that Todd has been involved in for years. There is nothing new in it. In fact, both Todd and Bob Jones credit an angel that carries the "Winds of Change" for the current healing revival - an angel that they say is still driving it. As one young preacher commented who has been following the Florida meetings closely, Todd seems to talk about his "healing angel" even more than he talks about Jesus. Yes - exactly!

We are warned explicitly in Scripture that the devil "transforms himself into an angel of light", and that in the Last Days will come 'Lying signs and wonders' that will "deceive if possible the very elect." Do we really believe that the devil is unable to perform miracles? Have we forgotten what the Bible clearly says?

Some make the point that Todd obviously had a strong healing gift right from the start of his ministry - so some of the healings in Florida may be genuinely from God. Yes - I agree that this is possible - even likely. But how can we trust anything at all coming from this source if it has become so tainted with all this pollution? Do we want such a man laying hands on us and imparting "anointings" or spirits into us?

I read a report from the UK yesterday that an English preacher has brought Todd's anointing back from Florida and now it is manifesting in his UK meetings: "Fire, a burning sensation, was felt all over people?s bodies... There were outbursts of joy, drunkenness and spontaneous healings throughout the meeting."

Other reports from the USA now speak of pastors having hands layed on them to receive the "Florida anointing".

The Elijah List claims that on New Year's Eve, for 2008, God told Bob Jones that "the third wave was coming." Todd asked Bob what the third wave was. He said that, "Toronto was wave #1, Pensacola was wave #2, and the third wave is the "Winds of Change" -- this move of God. This move will be a global move, traveling with signs and wonders all over the world! The third wave is here!"

The Florida meetings have now moved into an 8000-seat auditorium. This "anointing" is spreading across the globe. Can you see why I have cause for alarm, my friends?
______________________________


MOST "CONTAGIOUS" ANOINTING

Todd Bentley has declared that his Florida anointing is the most "contagious" that he has ever imparted to people. (In other words, the most easily transferable). And indeed this seems to be the case. It is spreading rapidly throughout the world.

But what exactly is this anointing? One observer of the Florida revival notes: "Todd Bentley constantly manifests his "anointing" by shaking his head back and forth, and by his body physically shaking. These manifestations also happen frequently in those who he imparts to. He will even wave his arms over the audience, shouting, "Fire! Fire! Fire!" and then people in the audience will start manifesting. Some appear to be convulsing, and some even as if they are being thrashed by a spirit."

In a CBN News interview, Todd stated: "Our focus here in Florida every night is I lay hands on every single person who comes - whether it's 5,000, 10,000 - And I'm praying every night, 'God, give it away, give it away, give it away.' And that's the focus here: Impartation."

And indeed there are more and more reports of this anointing being transmitted from Florida to other states and nations across the globe.

As we have already seen, a report from England tells of a preacher who brought Todd's anointing back from Florida and now it is manifesting in his UK meetings: "Fire, a burning sensation, was felt all over people's bodies... There were outbursts of joy, drunken- ness and spontaneous healings throughout the meeting."

A man from Clearwater, Florida says that a number of people from his fellowship have attended the revival and then brought the 'anointing' back with them. Here is what he personally saw:

"These are the effects that I have witnessed on people who have attended this movement and either have had hands laid on them or claim to have been imparted with "the spirit":
-They come back with this kind of childlike drunken stupor.
-Descriptions of a burning sensation either in their veins, heads or stomachs.
-Descriptions of being washed back and forth like the waves in the ocean;
-Dancing about like drunk...
-Inappropriate yelling and screaming like they're at a football game;
-Young men whistling over and over and holding their heads and claiming that they "feel the Holy Spirit about to split them in two";
-One young man's back two teeth turned completely to some metallic finish.
-People with their eyes rolled in the back of their heads and weaving around like they're lost.
-Women just gyrating and pulsating like they're being ravaged from behind from some unseen force.
-Drunken uncontrollable laughter in the middle of a solemn prayer time
-People being "slain in the spirit"... just falling down and being unable to move (like something's holding them down)..."

Another eyewitness from the USA writes:

"A friend of mine invited me to a church where the ministry team brought back a "Fire" from the Lakeland revival? The pastor's wife was moderating, but she could not complete her sentences because she was 'drunk in the Spirit.' She imitated the type of sounds I read in your blog. I saw people breaking out into uncontrollable laughter. I came with my Bible to receive a word? There was no teaching or preaching. Just testimonies. They talked about their experience in Lakeland... Where was the word? I did not find any. I also heard a sound BAM and then I saw someone being slain in the spirit."

A Spirit-filled pastor that I know from the UK who has been following Todd Bentley's ministry closely for some years wrote to me about what he himself has observed since the year 2000:

"My difficulty with Todd Bentley's ministry is not whether he has recently covered himself with tattoos or pierced himself silly, but the SOURCE of his power. He keeps changing his position on this. Sometimes he says it's the Holy Spirit and a lot of the time it's his angels.

"Many have said that they believe that Florida is a 'mixture'. Personally, I do not believe 'mixture' is involved. I believe these deceiving spirits have hi-jacked Todd's ministry? Either the healings are of God or they are not. Which is it?

"People can be healed in spiritualist churches. I have witnessed, close-up, first hand, people being instantly healed by mediums and faith healers. I have also seen people healed by the power of the Holy Spirit. To begin with there is no discernible difference. However the counterfeit healings soon begin to either go wrong or something far worse comes upon the person.

"When God heals someone - He adds 'no sorrow.'

"I know Todd started off OK - I was there in his early meetings? In September 2000 I stood in front of Todd and gave him the warning that God gave me for him. "Beware, the leaven of the Pharisees, lest an angelic leaven enters your ministry."

"One month later, according to Todd's own account, at a meeting in Grants Pass Oregon, Cal Pierce walked in with Branham's 'Healing Revival' angel in tow, Todd saw and accepted this spirit without reservation. His 'angels' have been with him ever since.

"I have written to Todd on numerous occasions and reminded him of God's warning, alas to no avail.

"When Todd Bentley conducted a healing meeting in a large charismatic church here in England in 2005, he laid hands on many people who were apparently healed. I know of at least one instance where a pastor's wife with cancer was prayed for by Todd. Soon afterwards she heard voices in her head telling her to 'drown herself just like her father did'. The poor woman ended up in a mental hospital, I believe she still has the cancer.

"No-one is following up or keeping records of what happens to people who have hands laid on them by Todd or others like him.

"I have kept records as far as I can, concerning this particular church. Over a relatively short period, there has been a dramatic increase in premature deaths, cancers, marriage break-ups, sickness and disease amongst the congregation where the leadership have allowed this type of ministry into their church. Many people left the church in fear.

"These are the consequences of following this type of 'ministry' which no-one is either aware of, or wants to address. I know, I have visited the people in hospital and attended one of the funerals." [END QUOTE]

Meanwhile we find a number of prominent leaders beginning to declare that this will be one of the greatest revival movements in history. Some even see it as the beginning of a "new awakening".

Bob Jones declared that "This move will be a global move, traveling with signs and wonders all over the world! The third wave is here!"

As this 'anointing' spreads worldwide, I believe there are some serious questions that we need to ask ourselves:

Isn't it possible, with all the dubious 'anointings' and angels and manifestations associated with Bentley's ministry, that what we are really seeing is a giant 'counterfeit' revival? Isn't it possible that if it continues to grow at the present rate, that it may literally become one of the great "delusions" of the Last Days - a great deception that has the power to actually deceive, if possible, the very elect?

These are very serious questions - but I believe they must be asked - because this 'anointing' is already beginning to circle the globe.

If you have been to a meeting where someone has brought the "fire" back from Florida, please write and tell me what you saw. I am collecting accounts from people about this.

Send any emails or feedback to prophetic@revivalschool.com

God bless you all.

Andrew Strom
http://www.revivalschool.com/

--- end ---

OTHER POSTS ON TODD BENTLEY:

May 13, 2008 More on Todd Bentley from Apostasy Alert

April 25, 2008 Is Todd Bentley a False Prophet?

9 comments:

Edward John Hyslop Jnr said...

I have read very carefully all that Andrew has written, and prayerfully sought The Lord on every issue which Andrew raised. My spirit was so disturbed prior to reading any of Andrews articles that I had to seek out and thoroughly investigate all of those involved in this so called revival. I did this as much for my children in the UK, (aged 33,29 and 27), who were being sucked into this.
Pastors from the UK are running to this in Lakeland, embracing the whole idea before they even arrive there.
My first encounter of a direct attack of me being against this so called revival, was when I spoke to someone in a chatroom on USTREAM at the Cheltenham Elim web site, http://www.cheltenhamelim.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=36&Itemid=112
where a room member by the name of "BENTLEY THE FRAUD" had posted Andrews web site. This room has a moderator, under the name of "FIRELADY", whose real name is Diana Ireland Shepard. My response to "BENTLEY THE FRAUD", not only got me banned from the Cheltenham Elim Web Site but any site relating to USTREAM. My IP Address has been passed from the moderator, FIRELADY, to every other web site attached to the USTREAM broadcast and also passed to the www.freshfire.ca web site.
I know computers well enough to know how to change my IP Address, but.
I feel very clearly in my spirit that so called believers, such as the chatroom moderator "FIRELADY", (Diana Ireland Shepard) who refuses to listen to the scriptural basis on which I base my findings, and in also showing such an attitude of antagonism and viciousness towards a brother in Christ, shows to me the total blindness towards hearing the TRUTH.
When I read the scripture, Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. I have come to realise that there is no reasoning with these people and that there is a demonic power at work in their minds and hearts which totally blocks their hearts from receiving the truth.
I was attacked by numerous in the Cheltenham Elim chatroom, who quoted Matthew 7 verses 1 and 2 at me..."Judge not lest ye also be judged",etc etc.
In response I quoted John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
On quoting this verse I was banned from all web sites relating to the Lakeland Revival.
Being banned is of no concern whatsoever to me, but I find it so very troubling in my spirit, that so many so called Christians and children of the living God can behave with such anger, antagonism and bitterness bordering on hatred towards another brother in Christ.
My prayer is, that God in His awesome grace and mercy will move in the lives of ALL associated with this, and bring to naught every work which is brought about by the powers of darkness. God will deal with those who are leading this whole operation, for we serve a jealous God. The battle is not ours dear ones, the battle is The Lords and HE will vindicate HIS mighty and awesome name.
I ask that we all pray fervently, that God will destroy the blinding powers of darkness, which seeks to lead many tens of thousands into error.
In Christ and Christ alone.

Edward Hyslop.

Cathy Palmer said...

Thanks Edward for the good word. It is a wonderful reminder that "the battle is the Lord's"!!

For myself, because I was deceived by those at Brownsville which is similar in many ways to Lakeland, I need to not be angry but speak the truth in love and forgiveness.

It is shameful and embarrassing to admit being sucked into this madness but we must repent and seek the mercy of God through His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe our salvation is in jeopardy if we don't heed what the real Bible tells us.

Jesus commands us, "Let no man deceive you"! We have no one to blame but ourselves if we continue in rebellion.

Matthew 24:4
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Matthew 24:5
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:11
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.


Corinthians 3:18
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Corinthians 15:33
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

Galatians 6:3
For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Galatians 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Ephesians 5:6
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Titus 1:10
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

James 1:26
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

1 John 3:7
Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

2 John 1:7
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Anonymous said...

A FURTHER COMMENT AS I VIEWED THE "GOD CHANNEL" today @10:50am. 16th June 2008
Rory and Wendy Alex, speaking live from the UK said the following:

Wendy Alex: "There are religious devils causing those who have read the criticisms about the revival at Lakeland, and they have had their healings arrested by God because they read the criticisms".

Can you believe this folks?????
Can you believe for one mili second, that our awesome God of love, who sent His Son to die for us, would STOP someone receiving their healing because they were searching for TRUTH?????

How about viewing it from this perspective. God stopped the FALSE HEALING, because it was through a demonic source that their healing had been manifested?????

God does not start a healing in someones life and then STOP IT because they read something TRUE about this so called revival.
The demonic deceptions and confusions which are happening because of this so called revival are tragic, because certain believers do not know how to discern in their spirits, that which is counterfeit and that which is GOD.
I was staggered to hear the words which came from the mouth of Wendy Alex, being very careful not to say that it was Born Again, Spirit Filled believers who discerned THE TRUTH.
I prophecy in The Name of Jesus of Nazareth that this so called revival in Lakeland Florida, will be totally torn assunder and that every deceiving spirit bringing confusion to the body of Christ will be cut off at the root. You have entered the days of apostasy and heresy and MY NAME is being profaned. Thus sayeth The Lord God of Israel, I will no more have my Holy Name profaned and my HOLINESS made light, but I shall cut off those who seek to bring glory to themselves. Yea I shall utterly cut off and burn their acts of violence towards my Holy Name and make them as stubble. I will not give my GLORY to another. Watch therefore and see and TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING, but come ye apart and be ye separated from it sayeth The Lord.

Anonymous said...

A FURTHER COMMENT AS I VIEWED THE "GOD CHANNEL" today @10:50am. 16th June 2008
Rory and Wendy Alex, speaking live from the UK said the following:

Wendy Alex: "There are religious devils causing those who have read the criticisms about the revival at Lakeland, and they have had their healings arrested by God because they read the criticisms".

Can you believe this folks?????
Can you believe for one mili second, that our awesome God of love, who sent His Son to die for us, would STOP someone receiving their healing because they were searching for TRUTH?????

How about viewing it from this perspective. God stopped the FALSE HEALING, because it was through a demonic source that their healing had been manifested?????

God does not start a healing in someones life and then STOP IT because they read something TRUE about this so called revival.
The demonic deceptions and confusions which are happening because of this so called revival are tragic, because certain believers do not know how to discern in their spirits, that which is counterfeit and that which is GOD.
I was staggered to hear the words which came from the mouth of Wendy Alex, being very careful not to say that it was Born Again, Spirit Filled believers who discerned THE TRUTH.
I prophecy in The Name of Jesus of Nazareth that this so called revival in Lakeland Florida, will be totally torn assunder and that every deceiving spirit bringing confusion to the body of Christ will be cut off at the root. You have entered the days of apostasy and heresy and MY NAME is being profaned. Thus sayeth The Lord God of Israel, I will no more have my Holy Name profaned and my HOLINESS made light, but I shall cut off those who seek to bring glory to themselves. Yea I shall utterly cut off and burn their acts of violence towards my Holy Name and make them as stubble. I will not give my GLORY to another. Watch therefore and see and TOUCH NOT THE UNCLEAN THING, but come ye apart and be ye separated from it sayeth The Lord.

Mijadedios said...

Thank you for your Warnings! Praise our Lord Jesus Christ for the faithful remnant who are watching and waiting and warning! I think what you are doing here is of vital importance. I have not watched the videos of Todd Bentley. I've seen another one out of Puerto Rico where a small church has been visited by the same demon, Emma. I've been communicating with them via youtube and encouraging that congregation to rebuke the manifestation in Jesus Name! We are in troubled times. Jackie Alnor at Apostasy Alert wrote on Emma appearing in Idaho many years ago. This is definitely a demonic entity. We need to hear more from our pastors! Pastors if you are reading where are you? Speak out and protect your sheep. All those in the pews are looking to you. If you are silent that silent speaks volumes! Bear Witness, troubling times are not simply coming they are here...

Anonymous said...

do you have anything to say about the brownsville revival that was goinvg on several years back in pen.florida was it false too?

Cathy Palmer said...

Brownsville 'revival'? Even though I was very much apart of this movement, I now believe it was a false revival and a cult which misled me along with many others down an un-biblical and dangerous path.

There were snippets of truth here and there but that is typical in anything of Satan: half truths, twisted scriptures, etc.

I have no one to blame but myself as the Lord Jesus repeatedly commands us 'Let no man deceive you'.

Plus, at the time the Bible I was using was not the real one (kjv) but various modern versions which are based on the corrupt Alexandrian, Egypt, manuscripts. Today, the modern versions are constantly being revised/changed to create confusion and play down/delete any reference to the deity of Christ.

Coming out has been a painful process but the grace of God was and continues to be sufficient - hallelujah!

Thus my strong stance against the wiles of Lakeland and my great concern for those who are attracted to the 'strange fire' of Todd Bentley and his cronies.

May the truth be revealed, may the lies be exposed, may the deceived wakeup, may the sinner repent, may the lost get saved and may the Lord Jesus Christ be glorified continues to be my prayer - amen!

blessings,
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Come and discuss it at our forum Edward... the chatroom is not the place, it moves to fast to keep up with a real conversation.

http://hiswaynetwork.org/smf/

CHADECHISMSONFAITHANDLIFE said...

Could Todd Bentley be another Jim Jones? In the early stages of his ministry there are striking similarities between Bentley and Jones. In 1955, Jones was prayed for a Latter Rain Pentecostal Conference by O.L. Jaggers who pronounced that he had a very special prophetic calling on his life. Years later when he founded the People’s Temple, Jones used faith healing to draw the masses much in the same way Bentley has in Lakeland. It may be a little premature to say Bentley is treading the same course as Jones, but I think it is a possibility we must be aware of. After all no one ever thought Jones would go to the extent he did by getting 918 people to commit suicide through drinking kool-aid laced with cyanide. Bentley’s claims show that he is very dangerous spiritually as he has placed much emphasis on angels, third heaven experiences, and has claimed experiences where his spirit left his body which is known to New Agers as astral projection. Could Bentley be even more than just a spiritual danger? Could he be leading his followers down the same course that Jim Jones led the People’s Temple in 1978 to the greatest mass cult suicide in history? I am drawing the comparisons and revealing Bentley’s false teachings at http://www.toddbentleyjimjones.blogspot.com