Todd Bentley: Messenger of God?

Part 1


source

Part 2


source

Part 3


source

--- end ---

OTHER VIDEOS
Is THIS a Move of God?


source

Bentley: "I told the lord, why can't I just move in healing and forget talking about all that other stuff? He said, because Todd you've got to get the people to believe in the angel. I said, god why do I want people to believe in the angel? Isn't about getting the people to believe in Jesus? He said the people already believe in Jesus but the church doesn't believe in the supernatural."


source


This clip shows how the people are told not to minister (poor visual but good audio)


source

They told us the same thing at Brownsville and those on the prayer team could only say certain things. Plus people were not allowed to pray for their friend sitting next to them if inside the church building.

Lakeland has the same demonic witchcraft going on as was at Pensacola and I praise the Lord Jesus Christ that He got me out before it was too late!

RED ALERT: DON'T GO TO LAKELAND - it has strange fire which is deceptive and dangerous!


Marjoe, Popoff & Bentley - 3 of Kind!


source

No comments: