Where is there Hope in this Evil World?

A well-meaning fellow has been sending several emails with links to various articles etc some to Alex Jones website to warn of the evil all around us saying, "Hopefully God will intervene and put an end to all of this evil because like you, I'm extremely tired of it and just want some peace."

I used to think like this, maybe you did/do too, so am posting our email exchange below:

EMAIL
7/30/10
Subject: Look What Surprises They Snuck Into The Financial Reform Bill
http://www.infowars.com/look-what-surprises-they-snuck-into-the-financial-reform-bill/


MY REPLY
Just wanting to know what your goal is by sending out all these links?
There is so much hype out 'there', I question much of what we are told from both the controlled main stream media and the often controlled alternative media. And anything that comes from Alex Jones is questionable as I believe him to be a cia asset/agent provocateur who claims be a Christian while ranting and raving violent suggestions which is not how a true Christian would act. I can't listen to the guy - he drives me bonkers. There are A LOT of fear mongerers on the payroll, just following orders to lie, deceive and mislead folks away from the truth. Just curious about your motive. thx


EMAIL
Why do you think he's a cia asset? I've been following him for several years now and I have yet to find fault with anything he says. I research practically everything he says and have not yet found significant error in what he says. Is there anything significant that you know that I should know? My motive for sending these links is the create awareness and have people realize what's going on in the world and help them understand. If there's something you can show me where he's not telling the truth I'd really like to know.


MY REPLY:
Most of his stuff is true but not always. Here are a couple of vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAgTFWglHrc

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1166052917176640598#docid=-6339312248873978783

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrfNEp9wZ0Y


EMAIL
thanks for the info cathy ... i've already seen the 1st video about william cooper and know about him and in those clips it's pretty obvious Alex Jones is engaging in fearmongering. I agree with you. It's very upsetting to listen to. But it seems like the information he's currently exposing has a more clear basis in reality and when he points things out it's easy to see that what he says is going on is actually happening. So therein, lies my dilemma. If in fact he's a vatican/cia/new world order disinfo agent, why is he exposing their agenda? That does not make sense to me. It seems illogical to do that just to control the opposition because frankly, once people realize what's really being done to them, they're going to riot in the streets like their doing in Thailand, Greece, Romania, Ireland, etc. In addition, all the guests that he has on his show such as Bob Chapman, Gerald Celente, Paul Craig Roberts, Dr. Blaylock, Judge Andrew Napolitano (here on Fox News in NY/NJ) etc. all seem extremely credible and so well informed and seem to be saying the same exact things. So, if you can give some good clear reasons why Mr. Jones is doing what he's doing so I can understand his function and purpose better then, I would greatly appreciate it. You should know my sole intention is to get at the truth about what being done to us and what's really happening on this planet so I can protect myself, my family and other good people like me. Any other help or information you can provide in that endeavor would sincerely be appreciated.


MY REPLY
Good to raise the warning flag and point to the truth, Bruce. That is my desire as well. My opinion is that Alex Jones is exposing MUCH of the truth but not all of it. And if he is a mind control monarch, he may be simply following orders. In any case, what he speaks about can be found elsewhere with diligent research. Anything else, if not first hand experience, was given him from his handlers. What is the agenda of the new world order/illuminati/Satanists? To control the world/steal our money/our minds and ultimately, our souls. So that being the case, no surprise they are using fear to provoke revolution. That's one way to manipulate and control the masses. Another way is through their very successful brainwashing operations via tv/movies/media/schools etc. Have you listened to Svali? She’s a former member of the illuminati who by the grace of God escaped and I found this interview very eye-opening. Click here and scroll down to the youtube audio interview:
http://enjoyingthejourney.blogspot.com/search?q=svali
Anyway, the problem with Alex Jones is not the 99% truth but the 1% lies which mislead folks off the cliff. Remember when Satan tempted Jesus, he used scripture but in a deceptive manor. Ask the LORD Jesus Christ to show you the truth... He will if you belong to Him. Blessings, Cathy


EMAIL
thanks for the info cathy your clarity of words and thought in your response is very helpful, thanks. I've heard of svali but not sure if i've heard that interview yet. And yes, I pray all the time and I'm very familiar how deceitful the devil can be and that is why I continue to remain vigilent. Hopefully God will intervene and put an end to all of this evil because like you, I'm extremely tired of it and just want some peace.


MY REPLY
we can not stop this and in fact, if will get worse. However, His grace is sufficient!
"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."
1 Corinthians 12:9,10
Scripture is clear... our only peace is found in the Prince of Peace, our LORD and Saviour, Jesus Christ. The end of evil will only come when He returns. What we are seeing now is simply bringing us closer to the second coming of Christ which is the Blessed Hope.
"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ"
Titus 2:13
The Christian's concern should not be about protecting us and ours but rather preaching the Gospel to the lost who have no hope. So onward we go as Ambassadors for Christ by His grace and for His glory!
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
John 16:33

2 comments:

JimmieKrackKorn said...

I listen to Alex Jones from time to time but have to take him in doses. Too much and I feel overwhelmed. I take him like I take just about everybody out there and that is with one eyebrow raised. I take Alex over Glen Beck though. Talk about a "plant" and an "asset".
I like Russ Dizdar better than either of them. Russ talks about similar topics but everything is strictly from a spiritual warfare point of view, and Russ several times during each show will remind us of who Christ is, and who we are in Christ. And the true power is not in Satan, or the occult or the illuminati, or the New World Order, but in the Infinite Creator of the Universe...the King of kings Jesus Christ.

Cathy Palmer said...

Never heard of Russ Dizdar so found his website but noticed he interviewd Stan Montheith and Joyce Riley, both who I for sure do not trust.

Monteith was/is member of the CNP (Council for National Policy) - read more here: http://www.seekgod.ca/cnp.mo.htm

And a bit about Joyce here: http://www.alivetorrents.com/torrent/2863073/joyce-riley-exposed--the-power-failure-hour-by-solidswarm

Thanks for the comment!