Bianka in front of Berlin statue: "The Caller"
COME TO JESUS!
Yesterday, Bianka & I took turns preaching the Good News of Jesus on the steps of the memorial church along with Maria & Mary Anne. Again many seeds were planted and we talked to some and prayed for a few. 16-year-old Roland wanted to be born-again so we prayed with him - please bless him, Lord Jesus! On the way home on my street, we stopped to talked to a young man who we had spoken to before. He said he read the tract FOUR times that we gave him about a Moslem who became a Christian. Then he passed it on to friends at the small Turkish restaurant run mostly by Moslems on my street - GO GOD! Then another guy came up who spoke pretty good English - he too was very open to the Gospel. When I handed him the Turkish tract, he said, "This could change my life". We said back to him, "YES! Jesus wants to give you a NEW life!" He told us about someone else who has also been talking to him about Jesus! He borrowed my guitar and started singing the verse we showed him in the Bible to everyone in the restaurant, "Jesus said, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life & no one comes to the Father except through me!" IT WAS GREAT - PLEASE SAVE THESE GUYS, LORD GOD!!!

"One day as Jesus was walking along the shores of the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother, Andrew, fishing with a net, for they were commercial fishermen. Jesus called out to them, 'Come, be my disciples, and I will show you how to fish for people!' And they left their nets at once and went with him." (from Mark 1)

No comments: